Hi Stephen Devlin:

STEPHEN:
>   The intellect likes hierarchies, boxes, tables and further abstractions
> but the Anahorov-Bohm effect (experimentally verified) is showing that
> matter is aware of its surroundings thus showing that there is an
> interrelationship that the present MOQ hierarchy doesn't address.

It's been experimentally verified that atoms are aware? That's news to
me and I'm sure to others who participated recently on this site in a
great debate on that very subject with some saying no way and others
saying by all means or otherwise the MOQ falls apart.

Could you elaborate on the Anahorov-Bohn effect and its verification?
Thanks.

Platt