So, would you prefer to have your friend or family member die of cancer,
or have your local pub die because it relied on allowing cancer-causing drugs?

Bars and restaurants have generally short lifespans, and often die quickly. My friends should not.

Some bars and restaurants will go out of business during the ban. It's easy to blame the ban. Did Molly Quinn's business drop off because people wanted to check out the new digs, and there wasn't as much to lure them back as in their old location? Or was it the ban?

With all respect, if second-hand smoke doesn't kill, I suppose the holocaust wasn't real and heat isn't increasing globally. You can always find an industry hack or fringe group to make the bogus assertion for you. It doesn't mean its true.

Bob Spaulding
Moving Forward in St. Paul while Peter McLaughlin contemplates throwing it in Reverse