On 03/06/2017 10:25 AM, Bob von Knobloch wrote:
> Now I have to find out where the vectors have gone - they are missing
> from the .hex file. Maybe a different name from the old mspgcc?

TI moved a lot of things into the linker scripts a while back. Each
vector now gets its own section and as near as I can tell, these will
not appear in the output unless you have an actual ISR defined.

I have three interrupt service routines in the program I am using as an
example and the hex file includes this:

:02FFE6001259AE
:02FFEA00A883EA
:02FFF400EE55C8
:02FFFE006A5245

I count three interrupt vectors plus reset.

--
David W. Schultz
"Life without stock is barely worth living..." - Anthony Bourdain