We are publicly dedicated to this tool and it's team :)

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Wolf, Daniel
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 1:48 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Microsoft, please standardize on a single image management

Thank you for making this Daniel.

>From what I've heard in rumors, it sounds like Microsoft does not really
>dedicate resources to MDT.

I'd like them to publicly state their dedication to this tool, its team, and
layout a roadmap or vision for us as Windows administrators going forward.

I spent years of my life lost in the forest because MDT didn't seem like it was
Microsoft's go-to place for solving my problems. I've learned, and I've gone
through the pain of implementing it with our specific requirements, but it
would have been encouraging to see it enhanced further.

Daniel Wolf