I apologize to the MDT team for spreading misinformation about your work at
Microsoft. Please accept my apologies.

Daniel Wolf

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Aaron Czechowski
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 2:58 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Microsoft, please standardize on a single image management
tool

"publicly state their dedication"

See
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/msdeployment/2015/12/22/mdt-2013-update-2-now-available/

Q: Is this the last release of MDT?

No, we will continue to iterate and invest in the product.

I'm the PM for MDT (among other things), and seem to be asked a variation of
question every couple of months.

MDT is not going away; our current plan includes continued investment. Not at
the same level as SCCM (MDT is free, SCCM is licensed, so level of investment
will follow accordingly), but we do continue to work on it. In fact, you'll see
an update (mostly bug fix) to it coming soon.

Aaron