Eric Boon wrote:
>Jeroen Smael wrote:
>>I got the connectors, I've got my soldering iron, I've got me some
>>wire, now what else do I need.....
>
>Ehm... time, 220V, time, 2 MSX-s at least, did I already mention 'time'?
>>Ah yes, software. Is there any news about the software?

Hmm, Maarten ter Huurne told me he is willing to help out, but is kinda
busy at the moment, so he can't program everything.

I have some know-how about Data Communication. Next year is my senior year
in Computer Science (Dutch: richting Telematica) but know next to nothing
about MSX assembly. Sorry, I only programmed BASIC in the old days :-)

So if there's anybody out there who has enough sparetime on his (or her)
hands and has significant MSX assembly know-how, let me know and with the
help of the rest of this mailing list we can -make this work!-

Greetz,

   Patsie