-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Maico Arts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Datum: vrijdag 14 augustus 1998 12:15
Onderwerp: Re: Joystick network program working

:>Just a few things about this topic...
:>Excuse me if I am going to f**k up the party. (Glupsss....)
:I do
:>not remind that it was told before in this topic, but....
:>Didn't MSX West Friesland made something about a cable for
:>linking two MSXes, and made four/five games for it?
:>
:>Is it unuseful for your purpose (linking lotsa MSXes
:together),
:>isn't it no longer produced or anything other reason?
:
:
:It is usefull but I tbelieve the aim is to be able connect
:more than two computers to each other and that is not
:possible with such a cable.
:I  donīt know the exact pinnout of this cable but I will not
:be surprised if it is the same.
:Is there anyone from MSX club West Friesland?

I'll contact them today.

Anyway, the goal is to make it a _standard_, so that you can be sure that
you never have to buy a new cable, and that the people producing a
network-game don't have to deliver the cable itself (they can refer to it as
the JoyCom-standard or so and then you can get such a cable at your local
MSX-hardware-'provider'). Plus, indeed, that this design can connect more
than 2 MSX-computers (although the cables are still compatible!)...