> > a MSXDOS2 backup program that can use it to copy files including
> > the directory structure
>
> The program is:  XCOPY

XCOPY can copy files and directory structures from disk to disk, not through
a serial link. Or if it can: please tell me how to use it. Remember I have
to copy from PC to MSX, connected through a null modem cable.

BTW this serial link is very slow. File transfers using Erix on the MSX side
and Telix on the PC are aborted if the baudrate exceeds 9600 bps. This seems
strange, considering that there is a fast 16550 UART on both sides. The MSX
is running on 7,16 MHz but switching back to 3,58 MHz doesn't help, so it
probably isn't a timing problem.

Pierre

****
MSX Mailinglist. To unsubscribe, send an email to   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and put
in the body (not subject) "unsubscribe msx [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
(without the
quotes :-) Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]