On 10 November 2013 18:43, Marco Lo Monaco <marco.lomon...@teletu.it> wrote:
> if you look at Yeh's work you can have an idea. The (D)KMethod is a
> generalization/extension of the state space ABCD approach to analog systems.
> Vadim's and Andrew are basically the same thing and the inversion is hidden
> in the calculation of the coeffs and also takes benefit of the order 2 size
> of matrix A (which is very simple to invert).

I didn't mean to hide anything from you :) I have mentioned MNA or
modified nodal analysis, and in all the links to qucs it shows how to
add entries to the matrices involved in the solution of the circuit
equations. Here is a direct link to the MNA matrix formulation:

http://qucs.sourceforge.net/tech/node14.html

> There is also a lot of good work made by the finnish guys (Valimaki et al)
> about the usage of the so called "transient suppressors".

Transient suppressors just screams to me of an underlying problem that
should be fixed.

> Without telling too much (sorry I cant :) ) if I have time I will show the
> similarity and the matrix inversion problem analyzing the SVF via a
> statespace approach similar to Andrew's. I am unfortunately fully loaded of
> work, but as I get some free time I will try to publish a pdf.
>
> My 0.02EUR >;-)
>
> Marco

No rush on any of this, whenever you get a chance it would be appreciated.

All the best,

Andy