The good thing is, a mathtard like me can implement it ;-) We've based a lot of
our work on Vadim's and Andy's examples. These are a just so much easier to
comprehend for auteurs than the chiffres typically used in academic papers.

The irony in preserving-the-topology is, one can create stunning sounding
filters with very basic (i.e. self-taught) EE skills. The process of
transforming a circuit schematic into a digital model has become pretty
intuitive, and both Andy and Vadim have been eye openers for this method.

We had planned to write a paper about our numerical method for the non-linear
case, including a pretty fast solving algorithm that's fundamentally more
precise than Newton-Raphson. But seeing how this won't be well received in the
academic realm (seemingly too trivial), we might just share it in more
practically oriented place (KVR dev forum).

- Urs