Yes, I was thinking along the lines of: Circuit schematic -> nodal analysis ->
LLVM IL -> highly optimized DSP code :) (a bit like faust)

/Rob

Richard Dobson skrev 2013-11-10 13:41:
So given all this, what are the prospects for a new Toolkit which those not
blessed with the inner inner knowledge can just plug into our new Uber-Synths
(or Csound)?

(the music-dsp archive seems not to have received anything new since 2010...)

Richard Dobson