* Andreas Landmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [17-12-2001 16:21]:

| While we're on the subject of the difference of subscribe and lists, can
| anybody tell me how to get the functionality of subscribe (I.E.
| Mail-Followup-To set correctly), but still show the sender instead of
| the listname in the From-field in the mailbox-index?
|
| (I'm sure there is a dead-easy solution that I've missed in the manual)

There is ;)

check out $index_format:

by default, it contains %L (list-from); if you replace this by %F, it
will show the author name instead of the list name. Except, of course,
if the message is *from* you: in that case, it contains the recipient.

HTH,

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Definition of Atheism: a non-prophet organization.