On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 09:17:39AM +0100, Thorsten Haude (dis)graced my inbox with:
> * Rob 'Feztaa' Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [01-12-20 03:18]:
> >On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 08:49:47AM +0100, Thorsten Haude (dis)graced my inbox with:
> >> defeat the very purpose of the quote signs. Wenn ich auf einmal die
> >> Sprache wecheln würde, nur damit es für *mich* klarer ist was ich
> >> schreibe, hätten die meisten anderen ebenfalls nichts davon.
> >I'm a little rusty on my german, but I think this means:
> >
> >If I decide to speak a different language, it is only clearer for *me*
> >to write, but it screws everything up for everybody else.
> I'm not the only German on the list, so the purpose of this sentence
> was not to be *totally* obscure, just obscure enough for some.

Close enough, I got the gist of it.

BTW, I think the way you don't put a space after the > in your quotes,
and the way you don't put an empty line between quotes and your text
makes everything really hard to read and ineffective :)

> >> Intolerant people should be shot.
> >Too ironic!! We have to shoot you now, Thorsten :)
> So you noticed that some of my sigs are ambigious?

I just thought it was funny that you were being intolerant about quote
strings, and then in the same email, your sig says intolerant people
should be shot.

> Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to
> using Windows NT for mission-critical applications.

That's a good one, too.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]