Thomas, et al --

...and then Thomas Hurst said...
%
% * Rob 'Feztaa' Park ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
%
% > On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 09:39:29AM -0500, David T-G (dis)graced my
% > inbox with:
% >
% > > Great!  I predict the same thing with %_ and mutt.  I look forward
% > > to the time when 80% of everyone else will use mutt right along with
% > > us -- and perhaps find the world a better place as well.
% >
% > I don't see that happening. Given most people's utter dependence on
% > GUIs (just look at Macs), I don't think mutt will ever get 80% of the
% > MUA market share. It may get to be 80% of _*nix_ users MUA of choice,
% > but unless *nix (Linux, BSD, whatever) gets really mainstream, it
% > won't happen.
%
% With Evolution?  No way.  The best we can hope (and push) for is to have
% some good standards set out and implimented.

Yeah, I need to look into Evolution; some folks don't like text and
keyboards, and I keep hearing good things about that.

%
% Personally I'm looking to get Mail-Followup-To supported in Microdot-II,
% and probably Yam (both Amiga clients).

Oh :-)

%
% > I didn't like that comment, either. It's a quote string! Get over it!
%
% I just hit <F2> and they magically turn into '> ' :)

Hey, if it works for you, ... :-)

%
% > > Fair enough.  There are probably a lot of variables that you don't
% > > need, then.  Maybe I should petition to get % added to the default
% > > list so that you will be able to read my mail.
% >
% > I'd sign that petition ;)
%
% Let's just get it set to a constant so evil users can't change it.  Oh,
% and close source the part of the code containing it, and add anti-pirate
% code to it.

Anti-pirate code never works.  We should make everyone buy a dongle to
ensure compliance.

%
% --
% Thomas 'Freaky' Hurst  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  http://www.aagh.net/