--MFZs98Tklfu0WsCO

Alas! Shawn McMahon spake thus:
> You can have it both ways; use Procmail to prepend "X-Nuke" at the
> beginning of all the "bad" lines, then ignore X-Nuke.

That brings us back to the first problem though: How do I ignore X-Nuke
without ignoring the other X- headers? (without using the huge mess
david posted).

I know I'd be breaking some RFC, but if I prepended just 'Nuke' then it
would get hidden, and the real X- headers that I want would be
displayed.

It's still easier to just rip the headers right out.

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
This life is a test.  It is only a test.  Had this been an actual life, you
would have received further instructions as to what to do and where to go.

--MFZs98Tklfu0WsCO

--MFZs98Tklfu0WsCO--