Alas! David T-G spake thus:
> % Lets see you work out an x-nuke solution and we'll see how many lines it
> % is... :P
>
> No, that's left as an exercise for the student.  Really :-)

This student is not interested in wasting time on procmail/formail
silliness.

I've just recompiled my kernel with reiserfs support, and I've _finally_
wiped my old windows partition[0], in preparation for my second
Linux From Scratch installation. I don't have any time for anything else
today.

[0] This officially means that every single binary on my entire system
is GPL'd ;)

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]