Rob --

...and then Feztaa said...
%
% Alas! David T-G spake thus:
% > Just "working" isn't enough.  It has to be elegant and clever with a dash
% > of magic.  *mutter*  Kids these days...
%
% How is my solution not elegant? It's a simple 3 lines that trashes a
% bunch of headers that I don't want to see.

Yeah, but there's no magic; it's not clever.

%
% Lets see you work out an x-nuke solution and we'll see how many lines it
% is... :P

No, that's left as an exercise for the student.  Really :-)

%
% --
% Rob 'Feztaa' Park
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% --
% Kansas state law requires pedestrians crossing the highways at night to
% wear tail lights.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]