--yklP1rR72f9kjNtc

Alas! Shawn McMahon spake thus:
> > That brings us back to the first problem though: How do I ignore X-Nuke
> > without ignoring the other X- headers? (without using the huge mess
> > david posted).
>=20
> ignore received x-nuke

There are other headers I want to hide though.

The only headers that I _want_ to see are done with an unignore in my
=2Emuttrc, immediately following an "ignore *". x-nuke wouldn't work in
that situation, and to prepend "x-nuke" to _everything_ that I want to
hide is just out of the question. Too much work.

What I have now with formail working against incredimail _works_, that's
the point. It's exactly what I want.

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
You may have heard that a dean is to faculty as a hydrant is to a dog.
                -- Alfred Kahn

--yklP1rR72f9kjNtc

--yklP1rR72f9kjNtc--