Rob --

...and then Feztaa said...
%
% Alas! David T-G spake thus:
% > possibilities, is there a way to un-alternates a regexp?  Barring that,
% >   alternates=(!(^lauratg.*)@justpick)
%
% Well, there's only one way to find out if that works ;)

No, there's AT LEAST one way.  A much easier way is to ask around :-)

%
% If it doesn't, though, you might try this:
%
% alternates="^[^l][^a][^u][^r][^a][^t][^g].*@justpick"
%
% Of course, that's kind of a bubble sort... ;)

Yeah.  Worse yet, it's not just Laura (I have the daughters, too, you
know), so that would get *really* ugly really fast.

%
% --
% Rob 'Feztaa' Park
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% --
% The only qualities for real success in journalism are ratlike cunning, a
% plausible manner and a little literary ability.  The capacity to steal
% other people's ideas and phrases ... is also invaluable.
%               -- Nicolas Tomalin, "Stop the Press, I Want to Get On"

TIA & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]