Rocco --

...and then Rocco Rutte said...
%
% Hi,

Hello!

%
% * Rob 'Feztaa' Park [04/06/02 23:48:54 CEST] wrote:
% > Well obviously the only solution here is to register a second domain and
% > tell your wife and kids that their new email address is
% > "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (and whatever else for your kids), then the
% > 'justpick' thing will only match your address again :)
%
% Maybe he could use a script generating $alternates... but still would
% look ugly.

Yeah, that would be messy.  It would take it off of my hands, but I'd
still have to do a lot of manual configuration.

%
% But, by the way, I'm just wondering why mails for his wife and
% daughter(s) end up in his mailbox. They acutally do because otherwise he
% would not have asked for a solution...

The girls' mail actually does end up in my mailbox, since I hold it for
them for now (they're 5 and almost-2, so they're not doing a lot of
surfing on their own yet), but Laura's is as you'd typically expect,
contrary to your hypothesis.  When a mail sent to all church members
or all family or such comes to me and is also addressed to her (so
a copy is in her mailbox, as expected), when I reply to all mutt not
only doesn't send a copy to me but also, because her address matches,
doesn't send to her, either.

%
% Cheers, Rocco.

:-D