* Sven Guckes ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote this on 09 25, 02 at 21:26:
> * On Sep 25 2002, Erik Christiansen..:
> > Of the 2247 advertising spams I've received
> > since February, 1899 were html.
>
> * Laurabelle said:
> > Am I the only one who read that as "February 1899" and
> > thought "what, they had the internet back *then*?"
>
> * Michael Leone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-09-25 18:37]:
> > Yes, but only teletype machines. :-)
>
> "he he"
>
> > Actually, I've gotten many non-HTML spams, too.
> > And I get many valid HTML mail, both
> > newsletters and private correspondence.
>
> has the thought ever struck you that it might be *you*?

Since I know many different people that both send and receive HTML mail,
none of whome are spammers; and since I get a number of HTML-only newletters that
are defintely not spam ... no, that thought has never struck me.

:-)

Has the thought ever struck you that perhaps you are too restrictive in what you
accept?

> > Random Thought:
> >

> duh.

Hey, not my fault - my SquirrelMail web interface sometimes forgets to read
the output of the fortune program.