On (19:37 03/02/13), s. keeling <keel...@nucleus.com> put forth the proposition:
Incoming from David Woodfall:
On (18:41 03/02/13), s. keeling <keel...@nucleus.com> put forth the proposition:

>Mine works fine with just this:
>
>  mailboxes =Inbox
>
>... however, I'm also using offlineimap, fwiw.  My config doesn't
>define "imap-check-subscribed".

I'm guessing that Mutt is reading downloaded headers then?

(0) infidel /home/keeling_ grep -i header .muttrc
set header_cache="~/mutt/cache/headers"
set edit_headers

fwiw.  Why would anyone not want to?  Mutt's just a program.  I'm the
one doing the reading here.  :-)

What I mean is - your Mutt is not accessing IMAP directly. Offlineimap
is downloading the mail and Mutt is reading it locally?

I've never tried offlineimap myself so I'm guessing that that's how it
works. (The warnings about deleting mail on the server are putting me
off using it).