Hi Wallace

It seems to me that you can use the built in Project settings. For things
you are working on now, set the project as In Progress. For your tickler
list, set it as Suspended. The Not Yet items can use the Not Started
setting. And for Sometime / Maybe, don't set the task as a project till you
are ready.

No need for anything complicated, use the designs built in to the app if
you can.

In the end we all find a different individual approach.

Laurence

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/d1160e81-2a24-4dd8-ac9d-e3aceee5edbc%40googlegroups.com.