Have to laugh Tony. You started off this thread with the words "...so I
decided to build something that
couldn't suffer from feature creep". Hah! Fool you, you showed it to us!
Now we have a never ending list of 'features' for you to add. Mind you
something like this chess set just screams out for collective
'personalisation'. There'll be no stopping the flood now I tell you ;)
Dave.