I've recently began having trouble logging into the nessus client - a popup window 
reading "SSL Error". I'm running RedHat 7.2 with all patches. Nessus has always worked 
well for me, and again, this is a new error that just started happening. My guess is 
that one of the latest RH patches released - stunnel - may have interfered somehow. 
I've tried uninstalling both nessus and the stunnel update, going back to the original 
stunnel, compiling by source, automated install, older versions of nessus... I'm still 
getting that same message. A search on this mailing list reveals at least a few others 
had this problem, but I'm not sure how (if at all) it was fixed. I'm running out of 
ideas - anyone?
Thanks for any help.
-- 




__________________________________________________________________
Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the 
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Mail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com/

Reply via email to