Hi

I am having problem connecting to Nessus with the native client. I am
getting 'ssl error' each time I try to connect. I have set ssl=none in
nessusd.conf and I can connect using NessusWX no problem. I assume that the
error is because the client is trying to use SSL...how can I make it just
use an unencrypted connection ? I am using 1.1.13

Thanks 

Justin


The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential, intended only 
for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this 
email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received 
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete this 
email. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender unless the 
sender specifically states 
This mail was virus scanned by SurfControl.


Reply via email to