We are on our way to Moneylab to run a Live Action Role play in which *people will (we hope) learn to create DAOs (blockchain-based organisations called Decentralised, Autonomous Organisations) and play out the emotional and social dynamics of producing a DAO- and so any alliance of people with diverse interests, stakes and values. * **Check it **http://www.furtherfield.org/projects/road-budgetary-blockchain-bliss

:) R

On 30/11/16 08:18, Michael Szpakowski wrote:
Please don't cut down Alan. People are grown ups and can exercise some choice as to what they view.
I don't look at everything you post by any means but I'm glad it's there.
michael

*From:* Alan Sondheim <sondh...@panix.com>
*To:* NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity <netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 29, 2016 11:21 PM
*Subject:* Re: [NetBehaviour] FW: NetBehaviour Digest, Vol 2912, Issue 1

I'm cutting back on my posts on Nb; I don't want to be either a nuisance
or feel responsible for unsubbing. I'll post every few days w/ urls; the
usual daily sludge will be on Fb -

- Alan

==
web http://www.alansondheim.org <http://www.alansondheim.org/>/ cell 718-813-3285
current text http://www.alansondheim.org/uh.txt
==

Co-founder Co-director
Furtherfield

www.furtherfield.org

+44 (0) 77370 02879

Bitcoin Address 197BBaXa6M9PtHhhNTQkuHh1pVJA8RrJ2i

Furtherfield is the UK's leading organisation for art shows, labs, & debates
around critical questions in art and technology, since 1997

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee
registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.
Registered business address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade, Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.