Utterly agree here with Michael, Ruth, and I suspect many others, and others
I've missed.

Will def miss Alan's stuff if it were on FB as FB isn't going to be on my
network anytime soon.
+
Alan, if most posts went to FB, would it not be an illustration of how the
"feed-bubble" is wrapping goo over mindful attention spans?
Alan --> Please Don't Go!

Perhaps my time recall requires an apology, was it not only a few months back
when we've discussed how NB could be at times so many people use the fb. I
think neterarti came as a response to that conversation?

Surely, when a person - or just me (?) - signs up to a mailinglist, it's with
Otherness within a certain range that you go for? Other rather than a bubble?
And by extension, a bit of Adorno's notion of "art" as un-able to be
entertaining, "art" as a radical that constantly links away from cultural
comforting beats?

Cheers!

aharon
xxx