It does seem curious how:
* when arab spring has sprang, fb was happy to claim and collect praises and
acolytes.
* when authoritarianism/alt-right popped their recent champaign bubbles out of
plebs' sweat, tears and fears - fb is just a neutral tech, never ever been to
any events remotely like "tech is not neutral" -
nor have we, fb, ever heard of, nor from, ted nelson and such.
* when the above assertion of neutrality became controversial somehow with
"liberal minded" acolytes, it became profitable to keep the bubble algorithms
(that entertain and feed ad money), and go for xenophobia - errr censorship -
which is exactly the stuff "liberal minded" people happened to demand.

Indeed, perhaps "fb - we abuse people, intelligence, algorithms, anything, you
tag it" might well do for an honest logo/tag-line? Oh.. but is it not
"post-truth" golden handshake? err, time..?

Cheers and hope you survived the rant intact...

aharon
xx

(going to disturb the good people of newhaven with questions from art shortly..)