All,

Now that we have resolved the module naming issue on the list (i.e.
that keeps the original rfc module names and updates the unwanted
legacy nodes to have status 'obsolete'), rather than wait for the
changes to be made in the individual document, we'd like to move
ahead with the adoption now, with the understanding that these
changes will be made in the -01 version of the adopted draft.

This is start of a two-week poll on making draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-03
a working group document.  Please send email to the list indicating
"yes/support" or "no/do not support".  If indicating no, please state
your reservations with the document.  If yes, please also feel free to
provide comments you'd like to see addressed once the document is a WG
document.

The poll ends Oct 27.

Thanks,
Kent (and Lou)