Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:19:39 +0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 

On 2000-08-25 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:43:50 ++400
   >Hi there Group!
   >Does anyone know of any good news services which would be easily
   >accessable through Net Tamer? CNN.COM is totally off limits to Net
   >Tamer as is MSNBC.COM, CNBC.COM, and a whole lot of others which I
   >have tried...  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Much
   >THANKS! [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |ai542@detroit.
   >freenet.org HAVE A GREAT DAY! FROM KF8LT JIM.

This is a rather late reply as I was on vacation until today.  You could 
try Yahoo's text-based news host:  dailynews.yahoo.com/tx/

I saw Walter Scott's message with all those other URLs and this is the 
only one I could think of that he didn't mention.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to