Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 19:46:43 -0800
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 

On 2001-04-07 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 21:21:11 +0400
   >I wonder is it ever anticipated that the ability to send messages
   >with blank subject lines will ever be implemented in nettamer?
   >With that ability controlling things like majordomo and listserv
   >mail servers would become possible for the first time with nettamer.
   >Not all lists are available on the web, and even if they were
   >nettamer certainly can't effectively access all pages needed to
   >subscribe to those lists.  The beeping doesn't help when subject
   >lines are left blank either.  How was it I subscribed to this list?
   >Simple I used outlook express.
   >Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just edited this reply message to delete the subject, leaving the line 
blank (Using QEdit with WordStar commands, that's a Ctrly-Q-Y when the 
cursor is at the left margin).  I did it to see whether it would be sent 
by Net-Tamer and accepted by the smtp server.  The line is still in the 
message, but only a CR/LF should exist on that line.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to