Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 16:59:08 +0500
From: "Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: no subject
Hi Tom,
Hey before you stop why don't you send us another reminder of what it is
that you have developed? Sometimes it's hard to remember and an reminder
couldn't hurt. Maybe also, it's time for a fire sale or something? Perhaps
2 for the price of 1 or something like that?
Just an idea!
Take care,
Mark
On 2001-01-04 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 07:37:19 -0600
>I'm still here. :-) I've been pretty quiet lately because of so
>much other stuff I have going on. Also, while I'll still answer
>questions about my shareware, I've given up on any future
>development. I've gone two *years* now without a single sale!
>I'll still keep my website up tho for everyone's use (and in case
>there's an unexpected resurgence of DOS users. :-)
>Tom Willmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hey, let's get something stirred up here before this list dies.
>>Where _is_ everybody? I miss you guys!
>Thomas L. Burleigh
>Author of: CompView (View text files with compressed characters)
>NTLServ (Mail Parsing and Saving)
>KillFile (Mail and Newsgroup Filtering)
>NTBinary (Mail and Newsgroup Binary Saver)
>http://www.net-connect.net/~tomburl/shareware.htm
>********************************************************
>To unsubscribe from this list,
>send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>Unsubscribe
>as the subject.
>You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
>********************************************************
Send Marriage, Family, Child, Relational or Substance-Use Questions to
AT: WWW.CLD9.com/users/Therapy *Responses are Strictly Confidential*
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************