Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 18:55:11 +500
From: Tom Willmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 


Hey, let's get something stirred up here before this list dies.  Where _is_
everybody?  I miss you guys!


On 2000-12-31 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Is your tagline file one with 28K taglines in it,
I'm not nearly _that_ old!  Besides, I wrote a lot of them myself.

   >I would not be able to maintain the beast without Chuck Hallenbeck's
   >FixTags utility, which you can get from his website at:
   >http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh/software.html
Thanks for this new ref. for Chuck.  In the year I've been phoneless and off
line, I'd lost track.

   >If you send me that file, ...
   > and, of course, in the best tagline fan tradition, I'll steal
   >that puppy! and incorporate it into my own tagline file.
Sorry, Brent, you'll just have to get it one-at-a-time.<Nasty G>


Tom
Mountainair, NM

HAVE any fallopi
an tubes.
Incest: swimming in your own genet
[Example of what Uncle Dave's pride&joy did to my taglines GRRRR!]

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to