Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:05:52 +400
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Why don't we make a change?


I need to ask a question here. Why don't we change this list over to
yahoogroups? It would expose the public to what nettamer is and what kind of
program this is. Just think about it for a sec, All theese old computers
that are going to waste, and at least they could see if they like doing
e-mail and a little of the web. I had one going over on the old egroups page
once, and I can't tell you'all how many e-mails I had asking about nettamer,
and what it was. Someone get a list going over there, and I will be the
first to subscribe.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to