Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 07:26:14 -0700
From: John Oram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Why don't we make a change?

Philip said in part: "So if you are going to move (Net-tamer discussion
list) to yahoogroups it's adios from me."

dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> :

I belong to other lists which are spin-offs from the Net-tamer member
list. None of them have web sites which are very friendly to DOS-based
Net-tamer. 

I might look at what you are doing _after_ you get it
accomplished. In the mean time, I see NO SIGNIFICANT advantage to
starting an alternative to the original Net-tamer discussion list's
specific topic of Net-tamer DOS-based browser and interest related to
the use of the browser. Other than you want the experience of being a
list moderator. Which I'm willing to bet you have no previous experience
doing. Or you wouldn't be so willing to volunteer for the task. Done
correctly that is a job which takes significant day-to-day personal
time.

Dana, how about you doing something semi-original like you
reverse-engineering the functional Net-tamer application and develop
your own "improved" version of Net-tamer. Then you would have a reson to
start your own discussion list :-)

my 2-cents worth...

John Oram



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to