Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:15:11 +400
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Why don't we make a change?

You know what? I had the same problem once. This list is working just fine
here, and thanks to the list owner for keeping it going.

On 2001-04-19 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
    Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 19:17:06 +0800
    I refuse to have anything to do with egroups/yahoogroups.  They
    host a spammer that keeps subscribing me to his list.  They took me
    off the first few times but after yahoo took over they ignored my
    complaints for a long time.  I forwarded every spam to them until
    eventually they unsubcribed me.  They were very snide about it
    pointing me to their unsubcribe webpage.
    However my basic principle is never to visit a spammers unsubscribe
    address or webpage.  I don't see any difference if the spammer is
    hosted by yahoo or otherwise.
    So if you are going to move to yahoogroups it's adios from me.
    Philip
    --
    Philip Chee: Tasek Corporation Bhd, P.O.Box 254, 30908 Ipoh,
    MALAYSIA e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Voice:+60.5.291.1011  Fax:+60.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to