Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:11:49 -0500
From: "Samuel W. Heywood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: error 5
On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:25:47 +500 "Karen D. Lewellen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I got the error 5 message when trying to read my cmail.dlu file. no idea
> what doing this has to do with user group messages, as I do not do user groups
> at all, and my monitor is off.
Maybe your monitor needs to be plugged into your machine, even if
it is turned off. Maybe your video card has to be working, even
though you do not need to see anything when using a screen reader.
I don't know. Surely you or somebody else on this list can provide
the right answers to those questions.
You should "check your setup for correct file and path names."
I would suggest that you might have a typo in your setup,
especially where you specify the directory names to be used for
storing and for retrieving different stuff. Do these directories
and directory paths exist? Are you sure? Check your spelling.
Maybe your setup and configuration files have become corrupted
somehow and you might have to run setup all over again. This has
happened to me on a few very rare occasions. Stuff happens.
Sam Heywood
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************