Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:52:38 +500
From: "Karen D. Lewellen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: error 5

hi all,
actually what i think i need is anew copy of readit.  the file is *very*
large, but that has not given nettamer a problem before before.  when i
tried the sort again, i took note of where the file got stuck.  I have done
some forwarding of late, and one of those e-mails seems to be the problem.
so, as I like readit or did when last i used it to remove things from a
file, going in and removing this particular file may be the trick.
so, if anyone knows where it still can be found i'll try this first before
doing anything else.
i got it once from paul hendrix's page.
karen l

On 2002-02-21 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 00:56:36 -400
   >I gave her my number off list, and maybe she will get in touch with
   >me. I have sprint unlimited on the weekends, and I would be more
   >than glad to help her with the problem. I am blind and use screen
   >read software to access nettamer.
   >Phone: 1-770-229-4240
   >http://www.randomc.com/~dana
   >Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered
   >********************************************************
   >To unsubscribe from this list,
   >send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
   >Unsubscribe
   >as the subject.
   >You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
   >********************************************************

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Test Drive



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to