Check charging rate with an in-line ammeter. Have one ? must be at least 10amp 
range. 

--- On Thu, 6/11/09, Snookfever <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Snookfever <[email protected]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Starter Trouble 84 700S
To: "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 10:43 PM


My bike starts right up the morning, but after riding half an hour the
motor will barely turn over. The battery is 6 months old and fuild
level is fine. I put a motorcycle battery tender on it after riding
and if I have not rode in a week or so I will plug it in over night.
Tonight I rode 40 miles to bike night hung out about an hour with
friends and it barley started after several tries.  I rode back 40
miles, when I stopped to fuel up it would not turn over. The starter
switch clicks when you hit the button and the head light is bright.
Any idea what is going on?

Thanks...

Glen




      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to