It won't make much improvement in quickness. You'll need to shift earlier
though. If you do a lot of highway riding, I wouldn't recommend it. Fuel
economy won't change either. I have a 4 into 1 exhaust setup so the new
sprocket looks nice compared to stock. The front sprocket is easier to replace.
But at least take the cover off and clean it. That's where all the gunk builds
up.