I knew about the 750 njghthawks but never got a chance to ride one. I have 
always liked the cruisers. I got throut cancer and could not keep up the 
payments on my Harley. After my recovery I have no credit any more. I wanted a 
bike so I had to find a bike I could pay cash for. On craigslist I saw a 750 
Honda at a price I could afford. I went to see it I liked the looks of it but 
the motor did not look like a 750. We took the seat of and there was a tag that 
said it was a 550. I road and feel in love with it. I was quite surprised at 
the power and loved the way it handled. I tryde to get him to drop the price 
because it was just a 550. He wouldn't do it but I bought it any way. I still 
love it.

rodhall






-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, Jul 24, 2010 6:21 am
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] How'd You Learn About Nighthawk


1985 I was in high school.  An older Senior bought the RWB 700s.  I knew it was 
nly time till I got one and have owned 3 since my first in 1989.  
ent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
-- 
ou received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
o post to this group, send email to [email protected].
o unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
or more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to