Hi Guys!...

Here's the very short version of how I came to fall in love with my Nighthawk...

In 2003, one month after completing my msf rider's course, i purchased
my first and only motorcycle from a co-worker for $800...the
motorcycle i purchased was a 1984 honda nighthawk cb650sc...i didn't
know much about it, except that it ran!.... it was black!....i could
afford it....and i could ride it!!!!!.

In 2005, my spousal equivalent came into my life and has been hinting
that I sell my Nighthawk and get a "newer, better bike"...

In 2006, I took it to a local bike shop to have the rear tire
changed...and the guy there told me that I had a pretty good bike if I
put some work into it...since it wasn't riunning at the time...

Then in 2008, I came upon Paul's website...and i realized what a
little treasure I had......

I LOVE my Nighthawk...and have absolutely NO intention of every selling it!
We're meant to be and are gonna stay together through thick and
thin...no matter what!

thanks for this thread...it's great to relive the memories!...I'm in
the process of creating a webpage for my bike and am definitely going
to include a section on the History of My Nighthawk...




2010 PICS.jpg

These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

<<attachment: 2010 PICS.jpg>>

Reply via email to