I love to read these stories. Mine started years ago when I bought a 75
Honda CB360T new from the dealer for about $1,000 in DC. It was totally out
of character for me, as I knew only one other motorcyclist - my new brother
in law, and he was new to the sport. He bought a speedy yamaha 350RD (some
called it Road Death). He wanted riding company and I was happy to oblige.
 But I needed not the speed and disliked the sound of a 2-stroke. Loved the
360 though it was a little small for highways. Moved to Mass, got divorced,
my ex took the car and left the bike. After a winter up here on a MC, it was
easy to sell. Got a Triumph Spitfire - more practical! More years passed and
had no desire to get another MC. Last fall I flew to my 25th college reunion
in DC and picked up a rental car. It was a Volvo hardtop convertible.
Fantastic. And even in DC, people looked at me and my passengers like we
were celebs. Putting the top up or down like a triple-decker metal sandwich
was an event that attracted a crowd. I couldn't afford that car, so I
thought how about a MC? That's even better than a ragtop, and at my age this
is probably my last chance. Always wanted a BMW but prices were too steep
even for the older ones. Craig's list led to testing all the major brands,
but once I sat on a NH 750, I felt at home...like my lil 360 was back with
me and all grown up. And I gotta say this web site, with devoted NH fans,
AND friendly technical advice, greatly influenced my decision to get my 91
750.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to