I'm 6'4" mostly legs and what you say about comfort is the same for me
on my 750. I put highway pegs on the crash bars and they help with the
occasional change of leg position, though I wouldn't say they are more
comfy. As for power I'd have to imagine that issue would be solved
just keep in mind that the are 5 speeds.

On 7/24/10, Stumpi <[email protected]> wrote:
> Paul I've looked at the Wings and while I do like riding long
> distances I really prefer the do it all bike and I do so like carving
> corners.  Unfortunately more than one bike is out of the question
> where I'm currently living hence the one does all thing, besides I'd
> feel guilty leaving one in the garage :)
>
> lol Kyle And you make a good point, the problem is my heart is a
> fickle little beast and I'm never quite sure what it wants :)
>
> VFR700B you're referring to the Super Magnas right?  I hadn't counted
> those out, I remember reading that they'd fixed the cam problem by
> that point but those pipes made me wary incase I ever wanted to add
> hard bags or carry anything long (like my rifles).
>
> Allen I'd wondered but I figured it had to be a bit bigger than my
> 450.  I believe the issue is that my legs are always pushing up and
> forcing all of my weight onto a smaller area of my rear on the seat.
> It doesn't start to bother me for an hour or so but towards the end of
> my 3-4 hour 150 mile trips I tend to rest my calves on the pegs with
> my feet a few inches off the pavement.  I could add highway pegs but I
> would have to fabricate the mounts, they would look strange, and it
> doesn't solve the power problem.
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
Sent from my mobile device

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to