Calling shops was my next option. I really don't wanna mess it up any more than 
I have. At least a shop will have dealt with this kind of issue before. 
Hopefully they only charge like 20 bucks. I can't see this taking more than 
five min for someone with the correct tools and know how. 


Ugh. Nightmare! I've been soaking it in on blaster since last night and have 
been today as well. My vice grips are kinda cheapy. They're from harbor freight 
out of one of their all in one tool sets. Might go to Sears and grab a "nice" 
pair. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to