I wouldn't mind but it's so freakin' loud! I got one of those stud extractor kits from a friends dad who works in remodeling. And our mechanic at work (mobile diesel truck mechanic) is going to help me remove the screw tomorrow at lunch. I have the cb700s stud incoming (7-8x60, oem for my bike is 6-8x52) by Saturday. I think I'll be alright. I really don't like the weight and pressure from only one stud/nut holding my number 1 exhaust on. I don't want to strip/shear the other one off for that cylinder. That'd be my luck.
Should I drop the exhaust to remove the stud if we go the heat route? Or can it withstand a little torch flame? I'd rather no, any suggestions on keeping it clean? As long as it won't warp and stay chrome I don't mind if it goes cherry red though I doubt it will. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
