When you hit 60, you may change your mind. I feel like I'm a safer rider
now than when I was in my 20s. About the bike, I've been thinking about how
I could reduce the buffeting on my Nighthawk for years. To click that ad
and see a full fairing kind of shocked me. Thing is, it appears to take
away the feet forward position that my highway pegs provide. I would like a
fairing like that but without the lowers, like my Vetter fairing of long
ago. A look-through windshield with tint is another minus. Sometimes I end
up riding at night. Anyway, I found the bike interesting, and the ad hints
that he would negotiate on the price. I suspect he'll have to, as I don't
think there are tons of potential buyers for that setup.