When you're in Neutral, and it won't start, is your Neutral light on, and your
gear selector indicator (if applicable) also showing Neutral?

If yes, I think those circuits are fine. Check / trace wires from the kill
switch and the start button next. Understand how bit work, ohm them out, then
bypass one at a time with some wire. If you can get it to turn over by
bypassing, investigate all connections and inspect the actual wire that you
have bypassed. After that, I think you're into the ignition switch.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6S