Jerry Peek writes:
: On 8 September 2000 at 20:05, Iain MacDonnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: > I'm just saying that an
: > IMAP imeplementation could ignore sequences except for "unseen".
:
: I haven't thought a lot about internals here... but couldn't an IMAP
: implementation just store its sequences in the context file (by
: default, ~/Mail/context)?  This is what commands like "mark -nopublic"
: do.  All nmh commands can access these sequences.

Does IMAP actually have any concept of sequences, though? I thought that was
left up to the client... time to get out that RFC :)

    ~Iain